Monday, August 26, 2013

"Save Send Delete": Powerfully Written, Logical Arguments for God

The work by Rembrandt that Emma Googled. Source
I am very touched by Emma Bull's Goodreads review of my book "Save Send Delete."

I'm especially grateful for this sentence: "I am not a believer in God personally, however, I'm no atheist either, but the logical arguments and supporting anecdotes made me contemplate the possibilities, it is so powerfully written."

So far many readers have enjoyed the love story aspect of the book, but not that many have focused on the God stuff. I'm glad it worked for Emma.

Here's Emma Bull's full review:

I'm not particularly a fan of epistolary style writing, especially when you are reading only from one person's angle. I found that although I was frustrated that I didn't know exactly what Rand was writing to Mira, it made me think, and look between the lines and use my imagination. I can't actually remember the last book I read, if any, that has made me truly concentrate on what the author has written/not written. She has inspired me to go and read all the references, I actually googled Rembrandt to view the painting as Mira is discussing it with Rand. I am not a believer in God personally, however, I'm no atheist either, but the logical arguments and supporting anecdotes made me contemplate the possibilities, it is so powerfully written. I just wish that perhaps the last word had been "send."

No comments:

Post a Comment