Friday, July 1, 2016

"Happy Catholic" Blogs "God through Binoculars"


Julie Davis, author of the excellent book "Happy Catholic," blogged passages from "God through Binoculars" this week.

"God through Binoculars" is my latest book. I am seeking a publisher now.

I am touched and honored that Julie Davis found something worthwhile in the pages to quote on her blog.

You can read Julie's posted excerpts from "God through Binoculars" at the four links below. Below that, you can find a link to my review of "Happy Catholic" and the Amazon page to buy Julie's book.

Links to Julie's blog posts from "God through Binoculars"


My review of "Happy Catholic"


Amazon page for "Happy Catholic"


1 comment:

  1. Danusha:

    What a terrific first post for July; exposing us to a new blogger.

    Yes, it is possible to be Catholic and to be happy!

    ReplyDelete